Friday, October 21, 2022

WEEK 9 (17.10.2022-21.10.2022) Friday, October 21, 2022

This week, I manage to complete the fifth unit and I am entering the sixth unit which is Unit 6: Getting around. On Monday, I was still in the fifth unit and I was covering the topic some and any. As for the last topic, I gave some worksheets and the highlight for the topic is to come out with a group discussion to write questions. Pupils manage to complete the task within the time limit. 





Then, the following day I did the individual task which is to create a "Eat healthy" poster by using the some and any sentences. By doing so I believe that the class has become more cheerful since pupils are able to use their creativity. 



There are also some youtube videos and materials that I used in order to make sure the pupils can fully understand. Then, we enter the next unit. The first thing that I teach is prepositions. The prepositions topic is a little bit tricky however I manage to give my pupils notes in order for the pupils to understand the topic. 


Strength - The class mastered the use of vocabulary in order to identify grammar use. The class time is also sufficient since the pupils manage to achieve the objectives.

Weakness - Some pupils get distracted easily since it is group work. The distraction can be hard because other pupils may or may not be able to pick up the lesson.

Opportunity - Nearly achieve 96% of pupils' participation. Pupils can now answer more high questions for the topic.

Threat - Some pupils get distracted easily. Therefore it can be hard for the pupils to understand the lesson fully. 

Co-curricular activity

During this week, the co-curricular activity is meant for competition between pupils to make a sandwich. I was appointed to assist the pupils.



Post Yang Berkaitan "WEEK 9 (17.10.2022-21.10.2022)"


No comments :

Sila Tulis Komen Di Sini :