Wednesday, November 30, 2022

WEEK 15 (28.11.2022-30.11.2022) Wednesday, November 30, 2022

The last week for our practical day! 😍 I do not have class on Monday since it is a holiday after the new prime minister's election. Therefore the lesson proceeded on Tuesday which was the day I had my observation with Madam Azwin. Before the observation day, I did some research on how to manage the class, how to start the lesson with an amazing set induction, and how to carry out the class activities within the time limit. All of these are also with the help of my mentor and other English teachers. Some of the links that I visited are as below:


1. https://wordwall.net/ms-my/community/unit-7-helping-out


2. https://www.liveworksheets.com/worksheets/en/English_as_a_Second_Language_(ESL)/Personal_pronouns/Unit_7*_Helping_Out_jl2286112ug


3. https://www.facebook.com/112921643821123/posts/cefr-year-4-module-7-helping-outgrammar-box-page-73possessive-pronounsfont-name-/147051257074828/

4.


For the last week, I entered another unit from the student's book which is Unit 7: Helping out. My objective for this week is to expose my pupils to this new topic. The objectives are to write down possessive pronoun sentences by matching the pronouns with the correct object and answer the worksheet based on possessive pronouns given by the teacher within the time limit.


On the day of observation, I did a sing-along as my set induction. The song that I started with is a song that I created on my own. This song is meant to help the pupils to have the gist idea of what they are going to learn on that day. That morning, my pupils are able to sing the song together with me and whenever asked about their opinion on what might be the topic for that day, my pupils manage to answer it since they already understand the song.


Then as for the lesson, my pupils listen to my explanation about the topic. This topic is about possessive nouns and luckily some of the pupils are already aware of this topic since they have used it in their daily conversation before. I had done some research on how to teach this topic. Mainly, I would use the same explanation from the Youtube videos that I watched but I would also improvise the topic by simplifying the explanation for my pupils.


\

2. 


The class activity was group work which was by asking pupils to answer questions based on the text given. 4 out of 6 groups managed to complete the task with minimal help from the teacher. However, I received a comment from Madam Azwin which is to replace the activity with the second one instead of doing this activity first since it is quite difficult for them. These activities however were acceptable. 



Strength - The class becomes more interactive with one another.  Pupils are able to complete group tasks now since they are already aware of the time limit.

Weakness - The activity's order is not suitable, since activity 2 should be done first.

Opportunity - Pupils are now able to answer long questions and tricky questions. Pupils are now leveling up their proficiency. 

Threat - This first activity is only going to identify certain pupils' abilities since I notice that some pupils are not cooperating. 

On the 30th there was no lesson since there was a Program Silang Budaya.

Co-curricular activity 


The dance team that trained by me and Safiah did the performance for today.


A farewell party was organized by the school for us. 


Last class picture together. 

On Appreciation post : 

November 30, the practicum of our KUPTM students at SKTM ended. We would like to say a thousand thanks to all SKTM residents for all the advice, guidance, education, and help that has been given. Thank you for all the experiences and memories that people SKTM has left it us. On this occasion, we would also like to apologize from head to toe for all our mistakes and errors during the practicum at SKTM. We will never forget all the memories we shared with the people of SKTM. Thank you also for always sharing your sustenance with us and never thinking about anything. Thank you also for guiding us when we needed guidance. There is too much new knowledge that we have gained during our time at SKTM. We are also very grateful to have met SKTM residents who are very loving. Thank you for all the wonderful memories at SKTM. May this relationship last forever. We ask that all our food and drink be halal while we are at SKTM. Finally, we pray that the people of SKTM will be blessed with sustenance, be given good health, and always be in the protection and mercy of Allah SWT. Thank you all.  Until we meet again

Post Yang Berkaitan "WEEK 15 (28.11.2022-30.11.2022) "


5 comments :

Sila Tulis Komen Di Sini :