Friday, November 18, 2022

WEEK 13 (14.11.2022-18.11.2022) Friday, November 18, 2022

This week is the second last week before entering the next topic. Since I am still teaching my pupils the sixth topic, I must provide amazing activities to make sure that my pupils are not bored. My lesson is revolving around the present simple tense. In this lesson, I tried the template provided by a teacher from Telegram. After researching the material, I do think that it is suitable for my student's level. Therefore, this activity will be a group activity.


Before coming out with this idea I did some research on how to teach this topic. There are some teachers online that teach easy ways to make the pupil's understanding easier. There were also sites that I visited in order for me to have a better understanding of this topic. 


The sites are:


1. https://www.gingersoftware.com/content/grammar-rules/the-present-simple-tense/


2. https://www.thesaurus.com/e/grammar/simple-present-tense/


3. 



Then, we did some revisions for the previous topic. This week we tried to cover some other previous topics and learn the simple present tense. The reason why we had revision is that some of the students are still having a hard time completing their workbook exercises. 

Pupils also learn how to use the i-think map correctly. This is because I gave notes by using tree maps, circle maps, and bubble maps. This method is efficient for pupils to understand the topics better. There are some examples given to help them memorize the technique. 



Strength - The materials given to pupils this week are fully utilized. The materials are more fun and interactive for the pupils.


Weakness - The time for a certain activity is not enough. Some pupils take some time to complete the task.


Opportunity - All the objectives are fulfilled. Therefore, we can move to another topic for the next week. 


Threat - The materials given is not individually focused. It can be hard for me to detect my pupils' abilities. 


Co-curricular activity 


This week, we manage to do the Hari Kanak Kanak and we did the performance which is dancing Bollywood dance. 





Post Yang Berkaitan "WEEK 13 (14.11.2022-18.11.2022)"


No comments :

Sila Tulis Komen Di Sini :